Callie and Kade taking a bath! They thought the sink was great fu.n. Tyler was out of town and I was trying to sweep the floor. This kept them busy for a few minutes
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shalenezie!!! You are finaly a blogger!!! Yay! We just got mom set up too. Now we can always see new pictures of eachother and our little rug rats! They are so cute! I loved the one of kade pulling "the face". Glad to see he is still doing that! Love you and miss you. Cant wait to see you next month! Tell kallie I said "bow-chicka-wow-wow"!!!!
I love all of the new pictures on your blog. Your kids are getting so big. Especially Kade. They are SOOOOOOO cute. You look amazing as always. I love your hat in your hiking pictures. Looks like you are having a blast. Love you all.
Shalene!!! Yeah, it's my long lost buddy. Your kids are so adorable. I mean it. They're gorgeous. I have a daughter and a son, too. If you email me at luvnlife_27@yahoo.com, I'll send you an invite to my family blog.
Okay Shalene, you are new at this so we (us bloggers) will let it slide this time. There is an unwritten rule that says you need to post more pictures if you have some of the cutest kids in the world and you do so chop chop. I am waiting!
Hi! What cute, cute Halloween pictures. That picture of Callie with the underwear on her head reminded me so much of you Shalene! I love Kade's biggest grin getting ready to go trick or treating. Callie and the cousins have some big hikes ahead with Nana...thanks for preping her:> Love you all! Nana
Well it has been forever since I have posted anything!! Most of you know but for those that didn't already hear, we packed up our family and left beautiful Puyallup, Washington for hot sunny St. George Utah. We have loved the new state but of course miss all of our friends. Tyler started a new job with an advisor firm and is really loving it. The kids are getting bigger by the day. I can't believe Myla is sitting and almost crawling. Callie is in pre-K and ballet and Kade is wanting to go to school too like his sissy. I love to have some time with him while Myla's napping and Callies at school. We are doing well and are very blessed. Hope this finds everyone well.
7 comments:
Shalenezie!!! You are finaly a blogger!!! Yay! We just got mom set up too. Now we can always see new pictures of eachother and our little rug rats! They are so cute! I loved the one of kade pulling "the face". Glad to see he is still doing that! Love you and miss you. Cant wait to see you next month! Tell kallie I said "bow-chicka-wow-wow"!!!!
I love all of the new pictures on your blog. Your kids are getting so big. Especially Kade. They are SOOOOOOO cute. You look amazing as always. I love your hat in your hiking pictures. Looks like you are having a blast. Love you all.
Shalene!!!
Yeah, it's my long lost buddy. Your kids are so adorable. I mean it. They're gorgeous. I have a daughter and a son, too. If you email me at luvnlife_27@yahoo.com, I'll send you an invite to my family blog.
So cute! Our blog is browerfam.blogspot.com. I just thought I would let ya know!
Okay Shalene, you are new at this so we (us bloggers) will let it slide this time. There is an unwritten rule that says you need to post more pictures if you have some of the cutest kids in the world and you do so chop chop. I am waiting!
Your kids couldn't be cuter! Glad they took after you Shalene. :) Love this pic. Thanks for emailing me the link.
Jane
Hi! What cute, cute Halloween pictures. That picture of Callie with the underwear on her head reminded me so much of you Shalene! I love Kade's biggest grin getting ready to go trick or treating. Callie and the cousins have some big hikes ahead with Nana...thanks for preping her:> Love you all! Nana
Post a Comment