12.06.2008


Here is a little glimps of my growing belly at 7 months! I can for the record, still button my coat! I was really excited about that.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love all of your pictures. Your kids are so beautiful. Callie is the most gorgeous princess. Happy Late Birthday!!!! You look amazing. You don't look prego, let alone 7 months. I am so excited to see you. Love the Lesters

Karina Rigtrup said...

There's no glimps...I see nothing! I think your really just crazy and it's all in your mind.
F.Y.I. if you really are pregnant your going to get maternity pictures done!

Teresa Roberts said...

You are just so beautiful! but then i am biased! and you and Ty have the most adorable children! Can't wait to see pics of this new bundle of joy. and you really don't look pg...yet!

Michele and Todd said...

Shalene, I love looking at your blog and your two cute little kiddies. And you look great at 7 months pregnant. Do you know what you are having? I did not get that info from your mom!