Everybody say 'CHEESE!' What a beautiful smile Callie! I'm glad you are having so much fun at pre-school...you are such a smart girl and can teach Kade and baby sister so many things. I love you! Love, Nana
oh my goodness! how are you cute shalene?!? i saw your blog from cecilee's and had to check it out! what a beautiful family you have! where are you living? i miss ya. where are your parents? are they still in montana? my blog is radicalrichmonds.blogspot.com miss & love ya girly!!! shanna
She is such a pretty girl. You guys are going to have your hands ful with her when she is old enough to date when she is 25! I miss you guys. Have your baby already and then hurry up and post pictures. I dont care if you are tired after. Thats no excuse! I need pictures of her asap. Chop-chop!!!
Well it has been forever since I have posted anything!! Most of you know but for those that didn't already hear, we packed up our family and left beautiful Puyallup, Washington for hot sunny St. George Utah. We have loved the new state but of course miss all of our friends. Tyler started a new job with an advisor firm and is really loving it. The kids are getting bigger by the day. I can't believe Myla is sitting and almost crawling. Callie is in pre-K and ballet and Kade is wanting to go to school too like his sissy. I love to have some time with him while Myla's napping and Callies at school. We are doing well and are very blessed. Hope this finds everyone well.
5 comments:
Everybody say 'CHEESE!' What a beautiful smile Callie! I'm glad you are having so much fun at pre-school...you are such a smart girl and can teach Kade and baby sister so many things. I love you! Love, Nana
oh my goodness! how are you cute shalene?!? i saw your blog from cecilee's and had to check it out! what a beautiful family you have! where are you living? i miss ya. where are your parents? are they still in montana? my blog is radicalrichmonds.blogspot.com
miss & love ya girly!!!
shanna
She is such a doll! That is such a fun age too. When is the baby due? Three's gonna be fun!
She is such a pretty girl. You guys are going to have your hands ful with her when she is old enough to date when she is 25! I miss you guys. Have your baby already and then hurry up and post pictures. I dont care if you are tired after. Thats no excuse! I need pictures of her asap. Chop-chop!!!
hi shalene, I just started blogging tosha helped me get set up. your kids are babes.
i love kades outfit. is that a vevet jacket?
Post a Comment