3.28.2009

Our Sweet fuzzy little girl (note the shoulder hair)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Shalene, so I know this is about 2 months late, but congrats on the new baby! She is so precious. I'm so glad you posted some pics. I hope you are doing well with 3 and it's not too crazy. Looks so fun. Jane

Jeff and Cecilee said...

ADORABLE!!! Love ya!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I just love that picture of Mila. She is beautiful. She has hair just like Brooklyn!!!!!! I hope you are doing great. Take care.

Kira Thunell said...

Hi Sha na na! How are you? Congrats on the new addition - she is precious! What a cute fam! I hope all is well.

Pogue Fam said...

Hey Shalene! Did you say you are going to start doing Zumba out here? I thought I remembered you saying that but wasn't sure and I'm trying to find someone to go with since most week days Debra works out at the Y. Let me know and maybe we can meet up. I usually try to go Mondays and Wednesdays at 7pm and Saturday mornings. by the way, your little Myla is a doll!