Tyler and his friend Rob log running. They spend some time trying to run all the way to the end and touch a big green bouy. It was pretty entertaining for the kids and I.
Hey how are you doing? Are you feeling any better yet? Did you have a fun Labot Day? I love your family picture. You have a beautiful fam. We miss you tons and can't wait to see you in December.
I would love to try log rolling. By the way, if you haven't figured it out by now, this is Elliah. Come visit my blog! Your kids are so good looking, but so are their parents.
yeah for blogs! I love being able to keep up with everyone! Your kiddo's are SO cute! and congrats on number three, thats so exciting, kinda tiring though. Looks like you're all doing well, thats good to know. Love all the fun pictures of the fam, tell them all hi for me!
Hi Shalene! I havent talked to you in a while. Call me when you have time! I never seem to get a hold of you. Give tots and Cal a kiss from there aunt Tosh!
I know that I already left a comment, but I was having a really bad "Miss my best friend" day. Actually it has been more like 2 years of missing you, but anyway, I just want you to know that you are the greatest friend. I would love to live close again. I miss being able to call you to go to the mall or just hang out. Also, thank you for all that you did for us when Kayson was born. You were my lifesaver. I hope you are doing great. Miss you and Love you tons. A
Well it has been forever since I have posted anything!! Most of you know but for those that didn't already hear, we packed up our family and left beautiful Puyallup, Washington for hot sunny St. George Utah. We have loved the new state but of course miss all of our friends. Tyler started a new job with an advisor firm and is really loving it. The kids are getting bigger by the day. I can't believe Myla is sitting and almost crawling. Callie is in pre-K and ballet and Kade is wanting to go to school too like his sissy. I love to have some time with him while Myla's napping and Callies at school. We are doing well and are very blessed. Hope this finds everyone well.
6 comments:
That looks like it would be really hard! Fun though. It was great to see you last night. We'll have to do that again soon.
Hey how are you doing? Are you feeling any better yet? Did you have a fun Labot Day? I love your family picture. You have a beautiful fam. We miss you tons and can't wait to see you in December.
I would love to try log rolling. By the way, if you haven't figured it out by now, this is Elliah. Come visit my blog! Your kids are so good looking, but so are their parents.
yeah for blogs! I love being able to keep up with everyone! Your kiddo's are SO cute! and congrats on number three, thats so exciting, kinda tiring though. Looks like you're all doing well, thats good to know. Love all the fun pictures of the fam, tell them all hi for me!
Hi Shalene! I havent talked to you in a while. Call me when you have time! I never seem to get a hold of you. Give tots and Cal a kiss from there aunt Tosh!
I know that I already left a comment, but I was having a really bad "Miss my best friend" day. Actually it has been more like 2 years of missing you, but anyway, I just want you to know that you are the greatest friend. I would love to live close again. I miss being able to call you to go to the mall or just hang out. Also, thank you for all that you did for us when Kayson was born. You were my lifesaver. I hope you are doing great. Miss you and Love you tons. A
Post a Comment