Way to go Callie!!! I love hiking. Its been a long time since we have gone... but I'm not too keen on bringing the girls just yet. It was fun to see you at the mall today!
Hey there! I really don't remember how I came across your blog but I am glad I found you. Your kids are so darling! Hard to believe that we are all moms now. Looks like you are doing good. Tell your mom and family hello. I will have to add you to my list of friends. Talk to you later. Allison
I LOVE your new pictures!!! Callie and Kade Look so dang cute! That picture of Kade with his costume on is SO cute! I just want to kiss his cute little face. I miss you guys. Christmas is a LONG way away. Too long. Brax and Kade are going to have so much fun playing together this christmas!! Love you. Give the kids big kisses from their aunt Tosh. Love you.
Ok shalene... I need to help you re-do your background to something a little more fall-ish or winter or something. (I have a lot more papers to work with now!) Call me!
Hi Girl. Well, you inspired me to go forth and make a blog!!! LOL So, i will do my best to remember to update...just added a pic of our family gathering for thanksgiving. and i love your pics, they are always so fun! good job mom. Luv U!
Well it has been forever since I have posted anything!! Most of you know but for those that didn't already hear, we packed up our family and left beautiful Puyallup, Washington for hot sunny St. George Utah. We have loved the new state but of course miss all of our friends. Tyler started a new job with an advisor firm and is really loving it. The kids are getting bigger by the day. I can't believe Myla is sitting and almost crawling. Callie is in pre-K and ballet and Kade is wanting to go to school too like his sissy. I love to have some time with him while Myla's napping and Callies at school. We are doing well and are very blessed. Hope this finds everyone well.
6 comments:
Way to go Callie!!! I love hiking. Its been a long time since we have gone... but I'm not too keen on bringing the girls just yet. It was fun to see you at the mall today!
Callie is so cute. I love her hat. I love the picture of Tyler and the kids. I hope you are doing great. Talk to you soon. Love Adrienne
Shalene!!
Hey there! I really don't remember how I came across your blog but I am glad I found you. Your kids are so darling! Hard to believe that we are all moms now. Looks like you are doing good. Tell your mom and family hello. I will have to add you to my list of friends. Talk to you later.
Allison
I LOVE your new pictures!!! Callie and Kade Look so dang cute! That picture of Kade with his costume on is SO cute! I just want to kiss his cute little face. I miss you guys. Christmas is a LONG way away. Too long. Brax and Kade are going to have so much fun playing together this christmas!! Love you. Give the kids big kisses from their aunt Tosh. Love you.
Ok shalene... I need to help you re-do your background to something a little more fall-ish or winter or something. (I have a lot more papers to work with now!) Call me!
Hi Girl. Well, you inspired me to go forth and make a blog!!! LOL
So, i will do my best to remember to update...just added a pic of our family gathering for thanksgiving. and i love your pics, they are always so fun! good job mom.
Luv U!
Post a Comment